1-28 oz. can red enchilada sauce (I use Las Palmas)
1 small can diced green chilis (I use Ortega fire roasted)
8 oz. cooked chicken breast, roughly chopped into small pieces (they sell it already cooked and chopped or you can pull a rotisserie chicken)
1-8 oz. block of colby jack cheese, shredded
10-12 small corn tortillas (depending on how full you stuff them)
1 small can sliced black olives
You will need:
small mixing bowl
9x13 baking dish
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a small bowl mix together chicken, about half of the cheese, green chilis and about 4 oz. of the enchilada sauce. Make sure everything is well coated with sauce.
3. Wrap tortillas in a clean, very wet towel (this will soften them) microwave for 45 seconds.
4. pour enough red sauce in baking dish to coat the bottom.
5. place tortilla on work surface and place two spoonfuls of filling in center. Roll tortilla so it is closed (fold each side towards center) and place in baking dish seam side down. Repeat with the rest of the tortillas placing them very close together in baking dish.
6. pour remaining sauce over enchiladas and top with remaining cheese and olives. bake for about 20 minutes or until cheese is melted.